Friday, January 8, 2010

Rusty Borealis & Mary Mugford!

Good day, every body! I hope everyone is doing well--and finding the shiny things in the weather we've been having.

I am opening for Rusty Borealis At Harley's Lounge (Ramada) Saturday, Jan. 16th @ 9:00PM!
I'm oober excited for this opportunity--They are one of my favorite bands here in Marquette and they will quickly become one of yours. Come and share laughter, smiles and meet new people! Rusty Borealis is sure to get you movin' and groovin'! Check out their tunes:

http://www.myspace.com/rustyborealis

Hope to see you there with bells on! (if you actually wear bells, I will buy you a beer. or soda pop.)
With Love,
Mary Mugford

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I forgot to wear my bells! I still got to dance with you though. That more than makes up for the free soda!

    ReplyDelete