Monday, December 6, 2010

More RUM-UH-DUH

See you this Thursday, Dec. 9, @ 9 PM for some tunez at The Ramada!

Sparrow Tree
Mary Mugford
(perhaps solo, perhaps with Matt Bullock. You'll have to go and see!)
Troy Graham

Sam Graves


It's been a while since I've updated! Winter is finally here, as of Saturday. I cannot believe we made it until December without any snow! It feels like the Holiday Season now, and I'm excited.

There's a show scheduled in Houghton, MI for January!! I will update you on the details soon.

In the mean time, I will leave you with lyrics to my newest ukulele song "When We Turn". enjoy and stay tuned!

When We Turn

Songs no longer needed
shift out of tune.
the sun hides and leaves me the moon.
I'll return, too, real soon:
I'll come back to marry you.

We all turn different shades of blue but
when we turn,
turn to me and
I can turn to you.

My home, my home is full
of things:
Do I own them
or do they own me?
When I lay my head down at night,
I want clear dreams.
'I want, i want, i want':
I just want what I need.

We all turn different shades of blue but
When we turn, turn to me and
I can turn to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment