Monday, June 14, 2010

Mary Mugford says 'Get On The Ball and Love Cats!'

I've been hiding out...but...peek-a-boo! Hi.

I have a show scheduled at the YMCA in Marquette, MI on July 10th. I do not have the details yet, but I know I was asked to share the stage with some very cool cats. If you come join, I will play you some tunes on the guitar and plug my ukulele into an amp. Yow!

Hiawatha music festival is around the corner. I will be running a music workshop with Cousin Curtiss and Troy Graham. I believe we will be singing you songs underneath a comphy tent on Saturday, early afternoon. I also volunteered as a monitor--so if I do not see you at the workshop, I will wave to you as we both explore.

In other music news:

Dan Daniels and the Southern Gents are releasing their rockin' cd for your hands and ears and dancing enjoyment this Friday, JUNE 18th, at The Peter White Public Library @ 7:ooPM. It's free (the show, not the cd.)! These gents rocked their way into heads and the Marquette Mining Journal. Check it!

AND

I Love Cats! have been sneaking their way into outlets found around Marquette! When will they play next? Check out their exclusive interview with Mostly Midwest!

Until next time,
Mary ThUGford

No comments:

Post a Comment